Barbecue weather sometimes seems a long way off, but when it arrives you want to give guests the best time you can. Few dishes are better than barbecued pork ribs to satisfy everyone’s hunger, so here’s a simple recipe to follow for guaranteed success:
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 4-5lb of pork ribs
- Half a cup of chili sauce
- One cup of tomato ketchup
- Two tablespoons of Worcester Sauce
- Two teaspoons of mustard
- Two tablespoons of distilled vinegar
- Salt and pepper
1) Cut the ribs into servings of 10 to 12 ounces and wrap them in foil.
2) Bake for one and a half hours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit after preheating oven.
3) Mix together chili sauce, ketchup, Worcester sauce, mustard, vinegar, and season with some salt and pepper.
4) Coat the ribs in some of the sauce and leave to marinate for an hour at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
5) Preheat your barbecue grill at a medium heat and brush with oil.
6) Cook the ribs on the BBQ grill for a further 30 minutes, basting with remaining sauce.
The main event of a barbecue is the food, naturally, but why not make the party more convivial with a few games of something? Maybe you’ll play badminton, croquet, or a few rounds of poker before or after the feast. You could hone your card skills in advance at Jack Pot City Casino, for example, and impress friends with your newfound talent. Be sure to play for low stakes to avoid ruining the relaxed mood.
If the weather threatens to ruin your BBQ fun, you can always bring the party indoors and finish the meat off in the oven for the last 30 minutes.